Tuesday 26 March 2013

On the Needles

I have been doing quite well with knitting so far this year, and completed quite a few projects. All are on my Ravelry page if you want a peek. I am not a monogamous knitter and have quite a few projects on the go at any one time. What can I say, I love casting on! My main project at the moment is a shawl for my mother's birthday in June. It's called the Berger Shawlette by Lisa Fliss, a free pattern on Ravelry.



I have a lot of yarn in my stash and wanted to try to use a lot of it up this year, so am using Wilkinsons Fancy Lustre yarn in green which is making a lovely silky shawl. I am not good with charts, and have not really done lace before so thought I would start off with something easy. Have made a few mistakes, but managed to fudge them so far, now am just hoping I have enough yarn left to finish it. Only a few rows left to go so should be ok. Hope to finish it off in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment